Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Hello World.

I am the Dobster... which is a bit like being a walrus but with smaller tusks. And in 2010 I'm going to be doing some stuff which I thought I'd blog about because someone might be interested.

Most of the stuff will be in my on-going campaign to make myself a little bit thinner and a lot more able to run for a bus without having to use the 'Reserved for red and sweaty people' seats.

I'll be doing this by entering a load of ridiculous races, running around my home town of Nottingham a lot and getting extremely knackered and muddy. In the process I'm hoping to raise some money for the RNLI.

I'll even consider requests for getting involved in ridiculous stuff (if you promise to sponsor me and it won't actually get me killed). So hopefully you will enjoy my whimsical ramblings and possibly even get something out of it.

Signing off for now, but will be back soon with a bit of background to me, my challenges and why I'm going to do them.

Here's mud in your eye.

No comments: