Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Day 12 of Run December

Go on, admit it. You missed me yesterday didn't you?  Well don't panic, I did my run, I just didn't get time to blog about it.

Yesterday was a hectic kinda day, with a killer supersets (aka pyramids) British Military Fitness session before breakfast, a shopping session and a Fake Christmas Day at my mate's, I just about had time to fit a quick mile in somewhere.

Of course, a full on Christmas meal, plus the odd bottle (or 3) of wine and a late finish, meant today was a veeeery late run. It was meant to be a mile, up the top of the hill and back, but as I topped out I felt good, so decided to keep going and add a few hills in as well. It felt good.

Run December - Day 11
Distance: 1.01miles
Time: 9.27 mins
Weather: Cold
Surface: Tarmac - finally!

Run December - Day 12
Distance: 3.1 miles
Time: 32:25mins
Weather: Not too bad
Surface: Up, down, up, down, up (repeat to fade)

Here's mud in your eye.

No comments: